This blog is about me (Tim Benson) and my time spent on the Africa Mercy working as a volunteer for the organisation Mercy Ships in West Africa. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships. For information on how to support me please click here.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meeting Friends I have never met

Well for those of you that don't know I am a little bit of a nerd at times and like to play some computer games. There was one computer game that I used to play a little bit too much, but from playing that game online I made a few friends and it was good because I was able to visit these friends. Two of the guys I know from the game own a pub in Everett in Washington, which is about an hour or so from where my friend Josh lives. So he was kind enough to drive me up to met these guys I was friends with but had never actually met. We had a bit of trouble but finally we found the elusive O'Finnigan's Pub, where it was good to finally put some faces to the names I knew. We had a good time just hanging out and chatting and playing a bit of pool and it was all in all a good evening.

No comments: