This blog is about me (Tim Benson) and my time spent on the Africa Mercy working as a volunteer for the organisation Mercy Ships in West Africa. Everything here, however, is my personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships. For information on how to support me please click here.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Just to Top it off

Just to Top it off when I got to the US and went through immigration and customs they didn't even mention or ask to see any information on an outgoing flight. Although I am thinking that it may be because they can access that information when they scan my passport. Oh well whats done is done now and I can't take it back. Apart from that my travels went rather well, I got about 4 hours of sleep on the plane so I wasn't too tired when i arrived in LA and the my other two flights went well except for a 45min delay on my last flight to change a part in the plane. I eventually arrived at Mercy Ships IOC (International Operations Center) after travelling 32hours in a 12 hours time slot thanks to the international dateline, I left New Plymouth at 10am and arrived here at 10pm on the same day 32hours later.

No comments: